Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ichigo's Evolution!! (or is it revolution?)


Behold!!!!! The Kurosaki Ichigo's evolution!!!! ( or is it revolution??)





Is it just me or is Ichigo becoming more smexy in the recent chapters? (o.O)

There is only 2 reasons that I could think of for Ichigo's recent smexy-ness.
First, all of the Ichigo's training and fighting is finally paid off.
Or
Tite Kubo finally able to draw Ichigo after 400 chapters of practicing.
Oh well, whatever.

I know I should be sad and mourning over Gin's death (but for some odd reasons, I don't think Kubo want to kill him off just yet) however I just can't help from squealing in delight as the new Ichigo came into the scene!

YAY ICHIGO!! \(^o^)/


And here's a better picture of Ichigo. *smug*


(Pics credits to binktopia.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment