Saturday, July 31, 2010

Aizen vs Gin

If you haven't read the Bleach chapter 414 manga. Go read someone else blog. Cause this post contain spoiler.

Okay. Let's start.
Gin pierce Aizen's heart?! OMG!
I'm not throughly surprise though. I mean, I kinda predict that Gin will betray Aizen at some point. He kinda remind me of Severus Snape from Harry Potter. You know, the double agent thingy.

Let's get back to the topic.
Wow.
Whose side is Gin choose anyway?
Why would he betray Aizen?
His he a spy for Yama-Jii?
So many questions that can't be answered until the next chapter is coming out.

Speaking of the next chapter (*shrugs* more like writing rather than speaking but whatever. No one cares) I doubt that there will be free Bleach translations at some point in the future. I mean, Onemanga is going to shut down their site soon and it is not available at Mangfox anymore either.

Why oh why must this happen when the story is getting hotter than ever? It is soooo not cool to left the story without knowing the ending. Common, it's been 414 chapters already! Can't they wait until the story is finished or something? This is so frustrating. I can't opt to buy the real manga since I have to wait like forever to wait for the current chapter to come out here. Oh well, there's nothing can I do about it anyway. I just hope I can finish Bleach before their free translation is not free anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment