Saturday, July 31, 2010

Haruhi & Tamaki

Warning!: Contain spoiler for Ouran High School Host Club chapter 81. Do not proceed if you didn't read it yet.


Kyaaaa~~~~
My inner fangirl is finally coming out!
OMG! I waited 2 months for this chapter.
Finally! Haruhi and Tamaki is an official couple!!
I just love Tamaki's reaction on Haruhi's confession. It's hilarious.XD


Although, I feel bad for Hikaru though. I really like him and I hate to see him cries. =(




Aren't they look cute together?? <3

I wonder how many chapters will there be before it ends.
Can't wait for next chapter for Haruhi's and Tamaki's first date!!

Well the bad news is there is no more Ouran at Mangafox. And Onemanga going to shut down soon too. Why can't they wait till it finished? It's just going to be a few more chapter before it ends. (*sigh*)

2 comments:

  1. I HATE TAMAKI!!!!
    POOR HIKARU!!!!
    BAKA KOARU!!!!
    YAY HUNNY!!!!
    yay... mori?
    BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA HARUHI I KILL YOU WITH A BROKEN CHAIR!!!!
    SHE IS SO MEAN TO HIKARU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey the heart wants what the heart want....So SHUTUP

      Delete