Friday, July 30, 2010

4-star vs 3-star

Once, during a meeting for my class field trip to Jakarta and Bandung, the person who's in charge for our accommodation during the trip asked for our opinions.

She said "For now, we have two choices of hotels. A four-star and a three-star. The three-star hotel's rate is cheaper by RM25." Then all my classmate murmuring to each other about how they don't really care about the hotel facilities or conditions as long as they can sleep peacefully during the nights or something along the line (I don't have any super-hearing or anything so I'm not quite sure).

And then, after the murmuring settle down, she continued, and guess what. The hotel came up with another feature. It's HAUNTED. Wow.

Great. That's all we need to equip ourselves. An experience of paranormal activities in Indonesia. What's more exciting than that? For some odd reasons, the image of Suster Ngesot crawling down the hotel hall burned in my mind (maybe i just watch too many Indonesian horror film).

Well, in the end, the hotel is not finalized yet since our advisor said the hotel is too far away from the shopping district (I'm starting to doubt her intention for this trip). I guess, we're safe for the moment. THANK GOD!!! I seriously don't need any paranormal experience nor am I eager to see ghosts even if I love watching horror films. Once again, THANK GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment